Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What does SilverLinedLife mean?

I get this question a lot, so here is the best way I can explain it :)
I put a lot of thought into this answer and this information I give you will also be presented to you in one of my next videos. (I am just waiting for a proper day to be able to film)

Some days we wake up mad, sad, or angry about the life we were given. Life is difficult, challenging, and often times unfair. But just as the saying goes, even on the darkest day of the year you can find a cloud with a silver lining, I believe the same is true with life. There is always a reason to keep pushing through your dark days, every life has that same silver lining.

I made this channel for you guys, to let you know you are not alone. Whatever feelings overwhelm you from time to time, other people are going through the same thing as you. I made this channel to open my life to you, and share my knowledge, my confusion, and my average life with you. Many of you probably have no idea my past history. I've dealt with bullies and just plain mean people. I hit a rough patch from 7th grade to around 11th grade, a time that seemed to never end. But, I found my way through that patch and I believe it ended up making me a stronger and better person. Although people still get a kick making fun of the "girl nerd who plays video games", I've learned to take whatever words are thrown at me and put them behind me. I will never be ashamed for who I am. I made this channel to take you on a journey of my life as I continue to search to find my place in this world. Please remember, you are never alone.

All my love,
Amy.

photo credit to http://advantagebizmag.com/archives/719.

No comments:

Post a Comment