Sunday, November 21, 2010

Long Short Day

So right now I am totally and completely exhausted. I am totally perplexed by this because I just woke up 8 hours ago, and I have no idea how I got tired so quickly. Before you say anything, yes I woke up at 2 in the afternoon... I didn't get to bed until 6am if that makes me look any better.

I cannot explain to you guys in writing how excited I am to be going home on Tuesday for Thanksgiving break. I feel like I have not seen my friends (or my boyfriend) in ages, and I really miss them. I feel like Thanksgiving break will pass after the blink of an eye. There is so much I have to do during the break and not enough time to get everything done.

BIG NEWS!! (keep reading!)
The good thing is that after Thanksgiving break we only have about 2 weeks left before winter break!!! I am sooo pumped for winter break. During winter break we (you are coming with me via Youtube) are going to DISNEY WORLD!! Aren't you excited? you get to spend a whole like 9 days with me. We will be staying at African Kingdom Lodge and Saratoga Springs Resort :) We will also be going to a few of the parks (woot woot). And even bigger news... Scott will be coming with us ^..^

That is all for now.
Amy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment