Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Post Bio Exam...

Hey guys! I know I haven't made a video lately and it is for a really good reason I promise!! I had a whole bunch of exams this week so I've been swamped with studying... Now I am in Post-exam mode but still just exhausted. I've been sleeping a lot for the last day and a half but I will kick into the swing of things again soon! It really hasn't helped that it has been raining for days now, haha.  I have Thanksgiving break starting next Wednesday and I will definitely have a video out by then. When I am home for break I can only record video, I can't edit and upload it because my hulk of a desktop which I use to edit stays at school for now. I should definately get an editing software on my mac besides imovie... but quite honestly, my mac is old and I have noooo idea if it can handle it! hahaha :P

That's all I have to say for now,
Much love ^..^

No comments:

Post a Comment